- AnxietyBC Youth provides resources on managing anxiety for youth
- Foundry provides health and wellness resources for youth aged 12 to 24
- Kids Help Phone An initiativeto provide male (and male-identifying) youth with the support they need, in the way they need it most.
- Reachout Australia’s leading online mental health organisation for young people and their parents.
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection–NeedHelpNow.ca helps teens stop the spread of sexual pictures or videos and provides support along the way. If you or someone you know has been negatively impacted by a self/peer exploitation incident, we are here to help offer guidance on the steps you can take to get through it and #ChangeTheStory.
- Visit StaySafeOnline.org for information about protecting yourself, your family and your devices.
- ConnectSafely.org has basic guidelines for teens and parents about cyberbullying, sexting, social networking, and more.
- GetNetWise.org is a useful resource for families to learn how to protect themselves from online danger and create the safest online experience possible.
- NetSmartz.org is a safety resource from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) for children aged 5 to 17, parents, guardians, educators, and law enforcement that uses activities to teach Internet safety.
- OnGuardOnline.gov is the FTC’s main consumer facing website to educate everyone on staying safe and secure online.
- Wired Safety.org provides help, information and education to Internet and mobile device users of all ages. They help victims of cyberabuse ranging from online fraud, cyberstalking and child safety, to hacking and malicious code attacks. They also help parents with issues, such as social networking and cyberbullying.